Split Body Web Guiding System
We influence Split Body to Web Guiding System that guarantee persistent generation and diminishes times squandered amid width and paper review changes. Outfitted with Stable strain control which ensures that there is no harm in favor of the networks with diminishment of twists. Our managing system has expanded generation speed and high exactness sensor and guiding gadget with programmed shut circle and 4 moves minimal structure. With the input from web band sensor, the directing gadget will precisely control the single face to line up with the base liner (ace) either adjust in agreement of the centerline or edge.
Key Features :
- Ensure continuous production
- Reduction of waste during width and paper grade changes
- Stable tension control
- No damage on the side of the webs
- Reduction of warps
- Increase production speed
- High precision sensor and steering device
- Automatic closed loop
- 4 rolls compact structure
Precise Steering Control Features
With the feedback from web band sensor, the steering device will accurately steer the single face to align with the bottom liner (master) either align in accordance of the centerline or edge.
Digital Tension Control Features
A quick response closed loop control maintains and monitors the tension at all times to control constant tension for all operating speeds. This allows continuous production for all width by avoiding breakouts due to web slack or jerking. Tension levels can be set for a variety of paper qualities.
The WAM provides an excellent investment opportunity. The WAM quickly pays for itself in waste savings and productivity improvement on all types of corrugators.
- Average corrugators running speed is increased
- Reduction of waste and better board qualities.
Technical Data :
- Scanning Web Band Sensor
- Sensor Resolution : +1mm
- Guiding Accuracy : +2mm
- Guiding Mode: Centerline /edge
- Applicable Machine Speed : Max 400 mpm
- Supply Voltage : 220 VAC/50 Hz
- Max Power Consumption : 1 kW
- Control Mode: Digital Control System
- Camera Sensor : On Request
Web Width Min/ Max : 500mm/1600mm
- Other width on request